How to Make Starbucks' Popular Whipped Cream Recipe
If you're a fan of Starbucks, you've probably noticed their signature whipped cream that is light, fluffy, and perfect for topping your favorite drink or dessert. Luckily, you don't have to go to Starbucks to enjoy this delicious treat - you can easily make it at home using an iSi cream whipper. In this post, we'll guide you through the ingredients, equipment, and recipe to make Starbucks' popular whipped cream using an iSi cream whipper.
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2.5 tablespoons vanilla-flavored syrup
- iSi cream whipper (Easy Whip, Gourmet Whip, Cream Profi Whip, Eco Whip)
- iSi cream chargers (Any pack size of iSi N2O cream chargers)
- Measuring cups
1. Pour 1 pint of heavy whipping cream and 2.5 tablespoons of vanilla-flavored syrup into the iSi cream whipper. Swill gently to combine ingredients.
2. Screw on the top of the whipper, insert an iSi cream charger into the charger holder, and screw it onto the whipper head until you hear a hissing sound.
3. Shake the whipper 3-4 times, and then hold it upside down.
5. Press the lever to dispense the whipped cream.
Tips for Achieving the Perfect Consistency
- Chill the iSi cream whipper in the fridge before using it.
- Shake the cream whipper gently to distribute the gas evenly.
- Hold the cream whipper upside down when dispensing the whipped cream.
- Mocha whipped cream: Add 2 tablespoons of chocolate-flavored syrup to the mixture before shaking.
- Mint whipped cream: Add 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract to the mixture before shaking.
- Top your favorite drink such as a latte or hot chocolate.
- Use the whipped cream to top desserts, such as pies or cakes.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder or cinnamon on top of the whipped cream for extra flavor.